Last modified: June 8, 2022
You can use API tokens to access the Platform 360 API. The Platform 360 API currently supports the following operations:
- Add a new server to the Server Inventory.
- Setup up 360 Monitoring for the server.
Creating a new API Token
To create a new API token, perform the following steps:
- In the top right corner, click on your email address. The User Profile Options interface will appear.
- Click API tokens. A menu will appear.
- Enter the name for the new API token and click Generate. The system will display an API token text string in a dialog window.
- Click Copy and close to close the window.
- Save your API token text string in a secure place.
- The system will not display the API token text string again anywhere in the interface.
- There is a limit of 10 API tokens per account.